Sunday, September 3, 2017

A Bit About Me

Hi everyone,

So this is my first post on my new blog. It's been a long time since I've blogged at all, and I know I'm rusty. I figured the best thing to do first is to just let you know who I am, etc. My name is Charity, and I'm 22 years old. I'm still working through college (more on that later), and have a beautiful 8 month old son, and an amazing boyfriend. We've just moved to Austin (TX), me from a small country town, my boyfriend from a medium city, and are still getting adjusted. I've also started an Etsy business as of late, called Little River Big City, I believe when you search it you have to leave out the spaces. I'll write an entire post about the shop later on. 

I've always been a writer. In school I always kept journals, and for a while tried my hand at attempting to write a blog. It was all filled with a lot of teenage angst and sorrow from chasing after boys, etc. Now, I feel like my life has a lot more context and experience and what I have to say can be related to instead of just written as my own creative outlet. 

So, that's not a lot, but it's a start. If you read this and want to know more about me, leave a comment and share my blog on social media! 

XO,

Rity 


No comments:

Post a Comment